Penn Medicine is thrilled to be participating in the National Brain Tumor Society's Race for Hope PA event! We look forward to this day every year, and are very pleased this year's event is back in-person at the Navy Yard in Philadelphia. We look forward to physically being together again and joining forces with NBTS to fight against brain cancer and strengthen the voice of the brain tumor community.
Please consider supporting our efforts by either registering to join our team or making a donation. Proceeds from the Race for Hope Philadelphia go directly to support research and advocacy efforts to improve the lives of brain tumor patients, survivors and their families. We would love to have you on our Penn Pioneers team!
- EVENT LOCATION:
- Marine Parade Grounds at the Navy Yard
- 4747 S. Broad St., Philadelphia, PA
- EVENT DETAILS:
- The Race for Hope event will kick-off at 7:30am at the Navy Yard
- Remembrance Ceremony will start at 8:30am
- Walk/Race starts at 10am
- We highly encourage you to arrive before 8am so you can get a parking spot in the Navy Yard (*see below parking details)
- MEETING POINT:
- Our Penn Pioneers team meeting point will be at the Penn tent (see site map below).
- When you arrive, you can skip registration and head to the Penn tent to check-in and pick up your t-shirts and race bibs (no need to attend packet pick-up prior to event)
- TEAM PHOTO:
- We will be taking a Penn Pioneers team photo this year (time TBD)
- The Navy Yard is undergoing significant construction. Participants can park within the Navy Yard anytime before 7:45am, or once the spots are filled.
- We highly encourage you to arrive before 8am so you can get a parking spot in the Navy Yard
- After 8am, all parking will be in the Novacare lot as Broad Street will be closed to traffic. There will be shuttle transportation offered from the Novacare lot to the Navy Yard (visuals coming soon)
Thank you for your support of this critical mission.