||May 1, 2022
1455 Pennsylvania Avenue Washington, DC
Parking garage information via Spot Hero
Closest Metro stations are Federal Triangle and Metro Center.
7:00 am: T-shirt/Bib pickup opens
8:40 am: Opening Remarks and Survivor Tribute
9:00 am: 5K start - course map
10:00 am: Kids Fun Run
10:15 am: Closing Ceremony
- If you are unable to attend in person, register as a virtual participant. You will be able to view the Opening Remarks and Survivor Tribute and Closing Ceremony via our livestream on Facebook or YouTube.
- Download an In Memory or In Celebration bib to wear during your virtual walk/run.
- Event t-shirts for virtual participants will be mailed out in June along with any fundraising prize you've earned.
||Packet Pickup Information can be found here.
COVID protocols: (updated 3/22)
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, National Brain Tumor Society plans to implement the following safety measures for in-person outdoor 2022 events. Please note these are subject to change if conditions worsen in the coming months. NBTS will continue to follow local and national CDC guidelines related to safely convening our community. Please be advised that while we realize restrictions are loosening in some of the regions that we serve, the health and safety of our most vulnerable attendees is our greatest priority. Please reach out to Deana Martin
if you have any questions or concerns.
- No on-site registration
- All participants will be sent a health and symptom self check within 48 hours of the event. The symptom list will also be available on signage at the event.
- Masking required for all volunteers, staff and vendors
- Masking strongly encouraged for all participants attending
- Physical distancing when possible
- Enhanced sanitation
- Prepackaged refreshments will be available, but participants are highly encouraged to bring their own
Thank you in advance for your cooperation in adhering to the above protocol during your event. We are so excited to come together as a community after two years and with your help, we can do so safely.
Note: Registration fees increase to $50 for all participants beginning on Monday, April 25.
- Adult Runner – $45
- Adult Walker – $40
- Adult Virtual Participant – $40
- Child 5 and under – $5
For information and support, please contact: Deana Martin, firstname.lastname@example.org
, 202.210.2756 or check our FAQ Page for additional information.