Need help with fundraising ideas? For letters, tips and tricks of the trade, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Individual Fundraising Prizes (prizes are not cumulative; one prize per participant):
- Your 2020 Participant T-Shirt – Just Register for the walk and raise a minimum of $100 by 5/31 and you will receive yours in the mail!
- Raise $500 – $999 on your personal fundraising page by 5/31 to earn a NBTS long-sleeved tee.
- Raise $1000-$2499 on your personal fundraising page by 5/31 to earn a full zip NBTS branded hooded sweatshirt.
- Raise $2500 – $4999 on your personal fundraising page by 5/31 to earn a NBTS branded Traverse Half Zip (longsleeve, moisture wicking).
- Raise $5000+ on your personal fundraising page by 5/31 to earn a NBTS branded high-quality anorak jacket (hooded, water resistant).
Team Fundraising Prizes:
Every team that raises $5,000 by 4/16 will qualify for a Team Spirit Kit!
All teams that collectively raise $5,000 or more by 4/16, will be mailed a Team Spirit Kit for use during their personal celebration of the 2021 virtual event. The kit will contain many of the items you would normally see on event day; balloons, a team banner, NBTS tattoos, among other goodies! We ask that you document your team spirit in photos and videos and share them to social media using the hashtags, #NBTSWalk2021 #NBTSRace2021 #NBTSRide2021. We cannot be together in person, but this community is always together in spirit!
*Please note, NBTS is not suggesting that your team gather to commemorate the 2021 event. Please follow CDC guidelines and adhere to safe gathering practices.
Every team that raises $10,000 or more by April 4, 2021 is eligible to receive an at-home butterfly release!
Butterflies will be shipped directly to the team captain or a person of your team's choosing - may we suggest your team honoree?
Vibrant Wings Butterflies is USDA regulated. They responsibly raise butterflies in their private gardens and will only ship species native to your area. The butterflies are not harmed during shipping. Upon release into the environment, your butterflies will repopulate and support the ecological lifecycle.
- For reference, here are photos of a past butterfly release sponsored by the CERN Foundation (Collaborative Ependymoma Research Network), a designated program of the National Brain Tumor Society